Current Product Lines of NVIGEN’s Nanopbeads Technology:
- MagVigen™ | Magnetic nanobeads for immunoprecipitation, molecular and cellular purification and identification.
- MyQuVigen™ | Combination of magnetic nanobeads and quantum dots for imaging, manipulation and detection.
- MaxVigen™ | Multifunctional nanobeads for in vivo targeted delivery and imaging.
- AuVigen™ | Biocompatible gold nanobeads for biological sensing, imaging and therapeutic applications.
DNA Size Selection
- Precise DNA size selection for library preparation in NGS applications
- Ready-to-use buffer conditions for size selection
- High capture efficiency
- Capture fragments as small as 35bp
Sequence Specific Capture
- Capture specific DNA molecules directly from sample solutions
- Compatible with downstream applications (NGS, clinical diagnostics)
- Smaller beads -> higher binding capacity -> less elution volume -> Higher DNA concentration
- Better for probing protein-DNA interactions
- Smaller sized magnetic nanoparticles
- Higher binding capacity
- High biocompatible surface
- Better accessibility to epitopes
- Less disturbing to native biological systems
- Gentle cell separation
- Easy to use, consistent results
- High purity of selected cells
- High cell viability
- Concurrent magnetic separation and fluorescent staining
NVIGEN designs and engineers our nanoparticles(nanobeads) and surface conjugations. Our ready-to-use nanoparticle reagents are compatible and ideal for experimental workflows, molecular imaging, IVD and therapeutics. We also offer services that can customize nanoparticles with specific surface functional groups to bind specific ligands.
Our most popular product for protein co-immunoprecipitation comes from our MagVigen™ platform. MagVigen™ nanoparticles have strong magnetism, sensitivity and binding specificity. We are able to customize and fine-tune surface conjugation and particle functionalities, making MagVigen™ ideal for use in a wide variety or applications. Magnetic separation is fast yet gentle, causing minimal disruption to your target proteins, permitting the isolation and preservation of labile compositions and conformations that might otherwise being interfered. See below for more in-depth descriptions of our magnetic beads and how they can assist you in your research.
Magnetic nanobeads with high magnetic response and binding specificity.
MagVigen™ magnetic nanobeads easily respond to an external magnet. MagVigen™ is one of our top selling magnetic bead products a which has maximum versatility in its usages.
Advantages of MagVigen™ magnetic nanobeads:
- Magnetic separation is simple and fast. No columns or centrifugation needed.
- No residual magnetism when magnetic field is removed.
- Nano-size beads minimize interference within interacting complexes.
- High recovery rate and performance consistency.
- High capacity and elution efficiency.
- Enable novel biomarker identification.
Applications of MagVigen™ magnetic nanobeads:
- Protein-antibody purification
- Chromatin immunoprecipitation
- DNA and RNA purification
- Cell separation and enrichment
- Molecular enrichment
Three easy steps using MagVigen™ - protein A nanoparticles for protein enrichment and purification:
- Bind: When mixed with a sample, MagVigen™ nanoparticles bind to the desired target (i.e. cells, pathogenic microorganisms, nucleic acids, peptides, proteins or protein complexes, etc). This interaction relies on the specific affinity of the ligand conjugated to the surface of the nanoparticles. NVIGEN engineers desired surface conjugations.
- Wash: The beads respond to a magnetic force (by use of a magnet), allowing bound material to be rapidly and efficiently separated from the rest of the sample. After unbound materials are removed by aspiration, the nanoparticle-bound targets are washed by using the magnet.
- Elute: The bound target is released from the nanoparticle and can be used for downstream applications.
Download the technical information for MagVigen™ - Protein A/G nanoparticles. MagVigen™ - Protein A/G can be used for molecular purification, immunoprecipitation, and new biomarker or protein interaction identification.
Download the technical information for >MagVigen™ - Streptavidin nanoparticles. MagVigen™ - Streptavidin can be used as a simple and efficient method for gentle cell separation.
Download the technical information for MagVigen™ - SH/-NH2 nanoparticles. MagVigen™ - SH/-NH2 offers the flexibility to functionalize magnetic nanoparticles for specific applications.
A unique combination of magnetic and fluorescent properties into one functional nanoparticle bead.
Isolation and concurrent staining of human cancer cells with green or red fluorescence MyQuVigen™ - streptavidin nanobeads.
Advantages of MyQuVigen™ fluorescent magnetic nanobeads:
- Concurrent magnetic separation and fluorescent labeling.
- High magnetic response
- Bright stable fluorescence
- Superior multiplexing capability
- Perfect for molecular and cellular imaging and detection
Applications of MyQuVigen™ fluorescent mangetic nanobeads:
- Multiplexed diagnostic assays
- High sensitivity biodetection
- Magnetic actuation
- Cellular separation and imaging
Multifunctional nanobeads for in vivo imaging, targeting and drug delivery applications.
Tumor neovasculature imaged using MaxVigen™ NIR fluorescence.
Advantages of MaxVigen™ multifunctional nanobeads:
- Superior detection sensitivity through fluorescence and/or MRI
- Highly enhanced permeability and retention effect
- 35 Days of cancer region observation window, 600% increase compared to other commercial products.
Applications of MaxVigen™ multifunctional nanobeadss:
- Vasculature/cancer/inflammation imaging
- Molecular imaging and targeting
- Multimodality fluorescence and magnetic resonance imaging
- Combined molecular imaging and drug delivery
- In vitro and in vivo imaging of molecular interactions
Gold nanobeads with superior biocompatibility.
Nanoparticle stability evaluated with increased salt concentration. Other commercial Au nanoparticles have much less salt tolerance, indicated by the purple color formed by nanoparticle aggregation.
Advantages of AuVigen™ gold nanobeads:
- Distinct surface plasmon features
- Stable and tailorable surfaces
- Tunable sizes
- Multiplexing based on SPR property
- Suitable as injectable reagents for in vivo imaging and therapeutic research
Applications of AuVigen™ gold nanobeads:
- Immuno staining and detection
- Protein crystallography tag
- SERS substrate
- Making Bio-conjugates of Au nanobeads with DNA, RNA or proteins
- In vitro molecular imaging, drug delivery or photo thermal therapy