Highly sensitive, simple and rapid workflow.
Figure 1. NVIGEN SARS-Cov-2 testing On-Bead-ELISA workflow illustration.
- Magnetic beads coated with capture ligand, antigen or antibody, blocking with BSA. 1 Magnetic rack can process 16 of 1.5 ml beads solution, enough for 2400 to 4800 reactions.
- 1 step incubation 20 min.
- Magnetic Separation and wash 3x easily implemented with 96-well magnetic plate 15 min.
- Add chromogenic substrate or enhanced chemiluminescent solution for signal readout 5 min.
Figure 2. NVIGEN On-Bead-ELISA immunodiagnostics example experiment details. Similar testing workflow can be developed for SARS-Cov-2 detection with capture ligands conjugated to NVIGEN magnetic nanobeads surfaces to capture serological antibodies such as IgG and IgM and other immune responses against SARS-CoV-2 infection. Figure shows NVIGEN beads-anti Mouse IgG antibody conjugates (10ul, 3ul) vs. Control NVIGEN beads w/o anti Mouse IgG Ab.
Figure 3. NVIGEN On-Bead-ELISA Immunodiagnostics example readout plot. The experiment condition is outlined in Figure 2. The results from 10 ul of NVIGEN beads-capture antibody conjugates experiment set are plotted. This experiment used one step, 20 min incubation of mixtures of 10 ul of NVIGEN beads- capture antibody conjugates, detection sample (mouse IgG), 25 ul of 1:1000 dilution of anti Mouse-IgG-HRP and 50 ul of 1% of BSA.
|Mouse IgG||15 ng||1.5 ng||150 pg||15 pg|
|NVIGEN-anti Mouse IgG, 10 ul||1.1||0.7||0.3||0.17|
|NVIGEN-anti Mouse IgG, 3 ul||0.46||0.36||0.19||0.14|
|Control NVIGEN beads w/o anti Mouse IgG||0.05||0.05||0.049||0.049|
Table 1. O.D. Reading of the Original Data of Figure 2 and 3 experiments.
NVIGEN products that can be applied for SARS-CoV-2 testing assay development:
- 21005P, MagVigenTM-Streptavidin Beads
- 51009, MagVigenTM-anti His-Tag
- A20006, 16-tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- A20008, 96-Well Magnetic Plate
- 51200, MagVigenTM-Customized Conjugation of Proteins, Binding Ligands, Antibodies onto Bead Surface