|Name||Application||Cat#||Price(1ml, USD)||Add to cart|
|MagVigen™ – FFPE DNA Extraction Kit
|For DNA extraction from FFPE sample.||K61007|
|MagVigen™ – Saliva DNA Extraction Kit
|For DNA extraction from saliva sample.||K61009|
DNA/RNA Purification Using Magnetic Nanoparticles
- DNA size selection kits
- Sequence-specific DNA extraction
- cfDNA Capture from Plasma and Serum Samples
- PCR cleanup
- mRNA isolation
- Pathogen detection
- Chromatin Immunoprecipitation
DNA/RNA purification workflow
- Mix: Mix MagVigen™ nanoparticles with DNA/RNA sample.
- Bind: When mixed with a sample, MagVigen™ nanoparticles bind to the desired DNA/RNA fragments. NVIGEN engineers the surface chemistry of the magnetic nanobeads and the buffer environment to provide the ideal interaction for targeted DNA/RNA fragment selection.
- Wash: The beads respond to a magnetic force (by use of a magnet, e.g. magnetic separation rack), allowing bound material to be rapidly and efficiently separated from the rest of the sample. Remove unbound materials by aspiration, what remains is the nanoparticle-bound targets.
- Elute: Release the bound target sample from the nanoparticle. The isolated/purified DNA/RNA sample is ready for downstream applications.