Tumor neovasculature imaged using MaxVigen™ NIR fluorescence.
Advantages of MaxVigen™ multifunctional nanoparticles:
- Superior detection sensitivity through fluorescence and/or MRI
- Highly enhanced permeability and retention effect
- 35 Days of cancer region observation window, 600% increase compared to other commercial products.
Applications of MaxVigen™ multifunctional nanoparticless:
- Vasculature/cancer/inflammation imaging
- Cancer, molecular imaging and drug targeting
- Multimodality fluorescence and magnetic resonance imaging
- Combined molecular imaging and drug delivery
- In vitro and in vivo imaging of molecular interactions
- MRI, correlated fluorescence and MRI
Learn which scientists are citing this product series on what projects.
|Name||Cat#||Price (1ml, USD)||Add to cart|
| MaxVigen™ – 650 nm emission
| MaxVigen™ – 710 nm emission
|MaxVigen™ – SH surface groups, 650 nm emission||11003||$868|
|MaxVigen™ – NH2 surface group, 650 nm emission||11004||$868|
|MaxVigen™ – SH surface groups, 710 nm emission||11005||$868|
|MaxVigen™ – NH2 surface groups, 710 nm emission||11006||$868|
|MaxVigen™ – customize||11007||Contact Us|