NVIGEN X™ is enabled by the state-of-the-art molecularly engineered nanoparticles, MagVigen™ and MyQuVigen™, to efficiently capture and identify molecular information from proteins, cells and nucleic acids. We are developing NVIGEN X™ into accurate, automated and FDA approved clinical instruments and reagent kits deploy-able at hundreds and thousands of hospitals, turning fatal cancers into manageable diseases.
Highly Sensitive Cancer Profiling for the Precise Curative Solution
From a single vial of whole blood sample, NVIGEN X™ applies 3 streams of sample analysis:
- CTC Phenotypic Features
- CTC/ctDNA Genomic Alterations
- Protein Quantification and Functions
Confirmative studies and further investigation with tissue or other biological samples and customized assays are also available.
Figure 1. NVIGEN X™ Cancer Precision Profiling with Comprehensive Circulating Markers.
- High yield capture
- High specificity
- Simultaneous immunomagnetic CTC isolation and cell surface marker detection
Figure 2. NVIGEN MagVigen™ beads (far right column) showed much higher immunomagnetic capture yield from cell spiking in whole blood samples compared to other products on market. To represent rare cell capture and generate reliable comparison data, each capture sample contained 100 H1650 cells spiking in 1 ml whole blood. Streptavidin (SA) conjugated magnetic beads were pre-incubated with biotinylated same anti-EpCAM antibody at the same antibody quantity and used for each experiment.
Figure 3. Two different types of circulating tumor cells were isolated with MyQuVigen™ fluorescent magnetic nanoparticles from a whole blood sample. Tumor cell surface markers were stained with these fluorescent magnetic nanoparticles by binding with antibodies conjugated to nanoparticle surfaces.
- High yield and quality extraction
- Optimal NGS library yield
- Perfect for PCR and NGS assays
Figure 4. Highly Sensitive qPCR Detection Combining NVIGEN cfDNA Extraction and Target Capture with MagVigen™ – Streptavidin Nanobeads.
Figure 5. Clean Bioanalyzer Profiles Showing Higher Yield of cfDNA Extracted with NVIGEN Kit vs. Q-ccf Kit.
Figure 6. Higher Yield and Quality NGS Library from cfDNA Extracted with NVIGEN Kit vs. Q-ccf Kit. Library Cleanup Performed Using MagVigen™ – Easy DNA Cleanup Kit.
- MagVigen™ – Streptavidin DNA Capture (Cat# K61002)
- MagVigen™ – cfDNA Capture (Cat# K61003)
- MagVigen™ – EASY DNA Size Select (Cat# K61001-EASY)
- MagVigen™ – Streptavidin, protein capture (Cat# 21005P)
- MagVigen™ – Steptavidin, cell separation (Cat# 21005C)
- MagVigen™ – Anti EpCAM, human (Cat# 51001)
- MagVigen™ – Antibody – customize (Cat# 51200)