NVIGEN offers customizable nanoparticle services and prepackaged nanoparticle reagents for research and industry needs. Our bioentity-conjugated nanoparticles, with magnetic and optical properties, provide efficient performance for co-immunoprecipitation, molecular and cell separation, targeted delivery and imaging. Our IP holds tremendous potential for high-sensitivity, high-throughput platforms and partnerships alike.
Our innovative world’s state-of-the-art molecularly engineered nanoparticles, MagVigen™ and MyQuVigen™, offers a unique combination of fluorescent and magnetic nanobeads providing high magnetic moment and bright stable fluorescence, ideal for controllable magnetic manipulation with extensive, multiplexed fluorescence imaging.
Our proprietary nanoparticle-imaging-delivery (NID™) technology is a hybrid platform comprised of an intrinsically signal-generating component (i.e. fluorescence and MRI) and a versatile conjugation component that can piggyback payloads for high capacity purification, sensitive and multiplexed imaging and detection, and targeted drug delivery. The NID™ platform is suitable for in vitro and in vivo manipulation. In addition, the modularity of our NID™ platform can be readily integrated into fluidic and therapeutic systems.
Customized nanoparticle design and synthesis
- Tailor nanoparticle size, surface and functionality
- Optimize magnetic, fluorescent, metallic or a combination of properties
- Improve in vitro diagnostic or in vivo imaging and therapeutic studies
- Optimize drug pharmacokinetics
- Enhance cancer drug targeting, efficacy and reduce side effects
- Overcome drug number limitation of antibody drug conjugates
Molecular (DNA/RNA/Protein) and cellular purification and detection assay
- DNA or RNA purification
– Sequencing & detection
- Antibody or other protein purification
– Drug screenings
- Stem cell, CTC or other cell labeling, purification and phenotyping
Please contact us to discuss your specific project need and request a quote.